-
October 3rd, 2007, 05:12 PM
#11
Inactive Member
wow, with those prices I might just be putting some of mine for sale, especially the defective one!
The other 2 work fine, I wonder what they would pull on ebay! I am guessing that there will be a flood of them now that the prices are high on the ones that are there.
-
October 3rd, 2007, 08:42 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
I think it's sorta interesting the high bidder has 16% of his almost 300 transactions with that seller.
That's almost 50 transactions...
And in the bidding history all bidders have several asterisks in their nyms...
-
October 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
#13
Inactive Member
You're reading the new system the old way. The bid history is just the last 30 days, and counts bids, not transactions. For instance, the bidder had 10 bids on this item alone.
Now the bid history for any item over a certain $ amount substitutes anonymous bidder names, and they all have asterisks.
They might as well drop the feature entirely, it's pretty useless now.
3 more dud/semi dud 9440s newly listed. Considering the PT and a few faceplate items are the only NLA one-offs, $587 will buy a LOT of NEW parts at Mouser...While true that power-up issues are often the simplest to find and fix, in this case it could be the NLA PT...boat anchor.
Weird phenomena, stripped/trashed 15" baskets with exposed gaps often bring more than complete functioning ones with minor cosmetic issues too. Women make more sense...
-
October 3rd, 2007, 10:57 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
Sonds like the story of the two older men talking- one asks
"Are you getting any on the side?"
"I haven't gotten any in so long I didn't know they'd moved it!"
After your explanation, yes the system is useless.
-
October 3rd, 2007, 11:27 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Good one!
(I didn't know they'd moved it either...)
While we're grinning, your new siggy reminded me of one,
Billy Bob and Curly met Saturday AM to go fishing. After loading their gear, they headed out, and stopped at the local mini-mart to gas up and get some munchies for the day.
While waiting on the pump, Curly opened barleypop, and noticed a nearing funeral procession. As it turned the corner and slowly passed by, Billy Bob removed his cap, spit out his chew, and stood at attention. Following his lead, Curly did the same.
As the last car dissappeared down the street, Curly donned his cap and crushed his now-empty can. "When did you get to be so touchy-feely BB, I thought you were gonna start singin' there for a minute".
"Aw shucks", Billy Bob said as he topped off the tank, "I had to do somethin', we were married 36 years".
"Let's go fishin".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks